Hi-Vis Yellow, Orange & Yellow/Orange conform to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 2.
Paramedic Green/Yellow, Royal Blue/Yellow, Red/Yellow, Yellow/Black, Orange/Black, Yellow/Navy, Orange/Navy, Yellow/Grey, Orange/Grey & Yellow/Purple conform to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 1.
All other colours provide enhanced visibility in all kinds of environments. 5cm wide reflective tapes around the body and one over each shoulder.
Mobile phone/walkie-talkie pocket to front left chest. Full length front zipper fastening. Two bottom pockets with flaps and accessible from both the top and the side. Pen pockets & key holder. ID pocket on right hand chest.
Large area on reverse for decoration.
1) Between 2 Shoulder Reflective Tapes at Rear - W26xH26cm.
2) Between 2 Horiontal Tapes at Rear - W50xH8cm.
3) Right Hand Chest under ID Pocket - W10xH8cm.
4) Above Front Top Horizontal Tape Near Each Shoulder - W7xH7cm. (Based on Size Small)
- Yellow, Orange and Yellow/Orange - EN ISO20471 C2
- All other 2-tone colours conform to Class 1
- All other colours provide enhanced visibility